Technical Sales Manager Europe - Masterbatches
Ocean Recruitment is a recruitment company dedicated to the chemical and raw materials industry. For one of our clients we are searching for a Technical Sales Manager Europe - Masterbatches.
Our client, one of the leading producers of Masterbatches in Europe offering a wide variety of specialized products for the plastic industry, is known for delivering added value solutions to its customers.
With a strong focus, innovative developments and a customer orientated approach, the company has doubled its sales over the last 4 years and has the ambition to continue this growth in the coming years.
The recent extension of the business premises enables our client to make those investments necessary for further growth.
To realize these goals the company wants to strengthen her sales team with a Technical Sales Manager Europe - Masterbatches.
Home office - Germany, Benelux Area
As a Technical Sales Manager Europe you will be responsible for a range of customers as well as the business development of additional profitable sales to enlarge the company’s market coverage. You contribute to the market knowledge and you will develop and drive (new) customer value propositions. The main area is Europe with a strong focus on Germany.
You will complement the existing Sales/Account support team and report to the Sales Director.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Acting as a business partner for your customers and being able to establish a long lasting relationship with them selling added value to both new and existing projects.
- Cooperating closely with R& D, engineering & production.
- Identifying opportunities with your customers and translating these to solutions.
- Developing & maintaining networks at adequate levels in the value chain.
- Collecting and communicating market information, market trends and emerging needs.
The ideal candidate is known with masterbatches/ additives for the Plastics industry in a (technical) sales role and can identify him/herself with the following:
- An education in polymer or material science.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the B2B-market, preferably in the supply of pigments, masterbatches, additives or related products in the polymers industry.
- Knowledge of key market sectors, applications and application development.
- Established success and track record over a significant period of time.
- A technical understanding of pigments and/or additives used in polymers
- Experienced in co-development projects with customers, understanding the product development process at customers.
- Fluency in German and English are essential. Other European languages will benefit the role.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered reflecting the individuals experience and market exposure.
For more information you can contact:
T +31 (0)71 5234603
M +31 (0)6 19586646