Project Manager (methanol, ammonia, urea)
Ocean Recruitment is a recruitment company dedicated to the chemical and raw materials industry. For one of our clients we are searching for a Project Manager (methanol, ammonia, urea). Our client owns terminals in Russia, Turkey and Estonia.
Our client is a privately owned company, which is within the top 10 for investments in CIS terminals. The company has some 3000 employees and is expanding fast and wide using in house design and construction capabilities.
Our client wants to hire a Project Manager for the design and construction of a plant for the production of methanol, ammonia, urea. Main duties will be:
- Development of the concepts, objectives and main stages of the project.
- Monitoring the design process.
- Meetings with licensors, subcontractors and representatives of involved authorities.
- Interaction with engineers, technologists and other necessary services for the project implementation.
- Verification of technical solutions for compliance with technical specifications and customer requirements.
- Compliance with project implementation deadlines and quality control of the developed project documentation.
- Monitoring of new equipment on the world market, introduction of new technologies and processes.
- Analyse the possible impact of deviations on the progress of the project as a whole.
- Participate in the development of the detailed business plan, including the financial component.
- Estimate the cost and determine the project budget at each stage of implementation.
The candidate we are searching has experience in managing projects concerning the design and construction of production facilities for of methanol, ammonia and/or urea.
Furthermore you identify yourself with the following:
- Higher education in (chemical process) engineering.
- Sound knowledge of technology providers in this segment.
- Willing to travel.
- Fluent in Russian and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Take an assertive, leading role to execute strategies.
You will be given the opportunity to build a AUM plant. The right candidate will be offered a package in line with this responsibility.
For more information you can contact:
T +31 (0)71 5234603
M +31 (0)6 19586646