Colorist R&D Masterbatches
Ocean Recruitment is a recruitment company dedicated to the chemical and raw materials industry. For one of our clients we are searching for a Colorist. A challenging job in a team where quality and efficiency are key elements.
Our client is a producer of color and additive masterbatches and compounds for the plastics industry.
In this role you will be working in a team of 4. Your colleagues are experienced professionals in their business and very willing to transfer knowledge to new colleagues.
Part of your job:
- Create and reproduction of high quality Color Match and proofs for all incoming requests for supporting geographical region.
- Create and reproduction of high quality Color Match and proofs for new business transition projects.
- Perform standard color proofs to insure compliance to customer and internal specifications, using various proofing equipment across multiple applications, color software/hardware, color data transmission and submitting proof results.
- Provide accurate formula for both local and feeder sites in a digital shared file.
- Accurate real time account of and reporting of color match data through designated software.
- Complete and accurate data entry reporting of all project activities on a daily basis through designated software.
- Use of appropriate colorants, finished ink systems, additives, special effect metallic, pearlescent, optical brighteners, vehicles and extenders.
- Use of various substrates for color matching and proofs.
- Maintenance of lab and equipment in the highest standards for a clean working environment.
- Perform calibration of all lab equipment according to frequency schedule.
- Works with Lead and/or Manager to determine project priorities.
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations.
For this role we are interested in candidates who have:
- Technical school or minimum 4 years industry technical / chemical experience (In-Plant experience is a plus).
- 4 - 6 Years experience with color matching, coatings, plastics and / or compound systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You want to be part of a team.
- You want to be a respected specialist in your industry.
The company will offer a complete package and the opportunity to become a specialist in your area.
For more information you can contact:
T +31 (0)71 5234603
M +31 (0)6 19586646