Area Sales Manager - Belgium, Luxembourg
Ocean Recruitment is a recruitment company dedicated to the chemical and raw materials industry. For one of our clients we are searching for a Area Sales Manager - Belgium, Luxembourg.
Our client is worldwide active in the plastics industrie with 1,300 dedicated employees. They are known for their just-in-time availability, application specific-compounding, and technical consulting in thermoplastics. The plastics industry is constantly moving forward and exciting challenges are awaiting you.
Home office - Belgium
Working from your home office (based in Belgium), maintain, develop and grow business through technical sales activity as well as relationship building at existing and potential new customers in Belgium and Luxembourg. Increase the number of active buying customers and maintain the existing customer base. Therefor your tasks are:
- Promote the image and awareness of our client's capabilities.
- Report on market, industry and customer trends as well as supporting the strategy for growth in the region.
- Contact and visit existing customers regularly to ensure continuation of existing business as well as identify potential opportunities for new business at those accounts.
- Identify and develop business opportunities at new customers.
- Prepare account development plans to support budgeted sales growth.
- Assist with the annual sales budget and monitor monthly sales versus budget progress.
- Work closely with all relevant colleagues to develop effective price structures.
- Ensure good communication up, down and across the organization.
- Participate in regional sales meetings and give presentations as requested.
- Participation in industry events/trade shows/seminars/exhibitions.
You are a sales person and have a passion for plastics, service and development. Furthermore your qualifications are/ have:
- Minimum 3 years successful in selling engineering resins and compounds.
- Known with engineering thermoplastic compounds and processes.
- Experienced in strategic selling to, and negotiating with, various-sized accounts.
- Commercial strategy and account planning development.
- Self-disciplined and well-motivated, smart appearance and professional approach.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Dutch and English (French
- Good organization, time management and planning skills.
- Effective presentation skills at all organization levels.
- Engineering or equivalent technical degree an advantage but not essential.
Our client offers a professional challenge in a future-oriented, internationally operating company, a lot of freedom in the implementation of the work requirements and advanced employment conditions.
For more information you can contact:
T +31 (0)71 5234603
M +31 (0)6 19586646