Account Manager Resins - EMEA
Ocean Recruitment is a recruitment company dedicated to the chemical industry. For one of our clients we are searching for an Account Manager Resins - EMEA, mainly focussing on the Inks & Coatings market.
Our client is a leading and innovative supplier of resins, dispersions and specialty chemicals to a wide variety of industries and applications. Its products and solutions are used in graphic arts, adhesives, specialty coatings, aroma chemicals and the synthetic rubber industries.
With a long history of more than 60 years, it is a global business operating in over 20 countries with 9 manufacturing and technology centers.
To maintain its leading position, our client has a vacancy for an experienced sales person, who can co-ordinate sales and partner with clients at a senior level.
Home office, Europe
The Account Manager partners with mainly known customers in the Inks & Coatings market to establish long term relationships to sell standard and developed products. The Account Manager involves the Technical Account / Application manager as the key Technical contact for all customers to give technical advice on existing products and to develop new and customer specific products.
- Realize the sales targets within assigned product group and geographical area in order to meet the expected volume and financial target.
- Acquire new customers for new products.
- Monitor and report customer needs and market development opportunities, share information within team.
- Organize trade shows, visiting technical / sales conventions.
- Discuss and align approach with manager and within sales team.
- Assess feasibility of modifying / adapting products to meet customer specific needs, involve Technical Account Manager as needed.
- Coordinate projects, ensure commercial negotiations and actions such as sending samples, project meetings with R&D, Product Managers, Supply Chain, Regulatory, etc.
- The job requires 40-50% travelling.
- Report to the Commercial Director.
An experiences sales person, who knows how to work with customers on different levels in order to develop long term relationships.
- A degree in chemistry or equivalent discipline, enabling you to understand quickly capabilities as well as opportunities and technical needs of target markets.
- Excellent presentation skills and fluent communication skills (oral and written) in English. Speaking more languages is preferred.
- Willingness to travel 40-50% across Europe. Occasional travel outside Europe required.
- Applied technical insight related to products.
- You will be part of an exciting, dynamic and focussed team.
- A job with significant impact towards the future and business results of the organization where you can rely on the commitment and support of the management.
- A competitive salary package including company car, home office and extra benefits.
For more information you can contact:
T +31 (0)71 5234603
M +31 (0)6 19586646